Standish Depot

  • Standish Depot_Photo 1
  • Standish Depot_Photo 2
  • Standish Depot_Photo 3

Exterior and interior restoration of a 1905 Grand Trunk Railway Station. The project was completed in 2007 with funding, in part, through grants from the Michigan Department of Transportation.

The site received a band shell in 2009 reminiscent of the its early days.

Comments are closed.