Les Tincknell, FAIA
For much of his life, Les Tincknell has been creating and designing as an architect.
Now he spends much of his time fostering creation in others.
Les has been on staff at the firm since 1958. In 1963 he joined
founding partner Frederick E. Wigen, and the firm became incorporated as Wigen Ticknell & Associates.
Les has designed many landmarks in the region over the course of his career such as the original Saginaw Osteopathic Hospital which now houses Covenant Michigan Campus. He even worked in conjunction with Alden B. Dow to design the Delta College campus prior to its opening in 1961.
In addition to his architectural work, Mr. Tincknell volunteers for and supports many of Saginaw’s creative endeavors including the Art & Garden Festival, Jazz on Jefferson, and the Andersen Enrichment Center.