Standish Depot

PROJECT INFORMATION

Exterior and interior restoration of a 1905 Grand Trunk Railway Station. Completed in 2007 with funding in part through grants from the Michigan Department of Transportation.

In 2009, the site received a bandshell reminiscent of the depot's early days.

Client | Arenac County
Historical Society

Standish, Michigan

Completion | 2007

AWARDS INCLUDE:

  • 2009 Michigan Historic Preservation Network Building Award

WTA Architects

Contact Us

100 S. Jefferson Ave., Ste. 601
Saginaw, Michigan 48607
P: (989) 752-8107 | F: (989) 752-3125
E: design@wtaarch.com
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

© 2023 By GSL Productions. Proudly created by Wix.com