Harbor Springs Museum
Client | Harbor Springs Area Historical Society
Harbor Springs, Michigan
Completion Date | 2008
The former Harbor Springs City Hall was constructed in 1886 to serve as the Emmet County Seat. Exterior restoration included removal of stucco that had been applied
to the building, returning it to its original appearance.
Complete restoration of the interior and building systems was also completed. The renovated building houses the Harbor Springs
Area Historical Museum. A small addition provides accessibility, a new elevator, and stairway.
2009 Michigan Historic Preservation Network Building Award